Technology & Innovation
The Mirror Foundation has always looked to technology and innovation for ways to solve problems, and improve peoples' lives. Using these techniques, coupled with traditional methods and community cooperation, makes for an exciting fusion of possibilities and problem-solving.
- Our Volunteer Forest Firefighting project utilises drones to assess fire direction, potential dangers, and assist frontline teams.
- We build machinery to shred and compress plastic bottles, which can be used in the community
- Online databases ensure data collection is stored securely and can be accessed quickly by staff
Financial - we accept monetary donations from around the world. Donations can be made via Paypal or bank transfer.
Paypal doesn't offer a donations button for Thailand currently, but we can sell you something!
Add info here for buying an eBannok clay whistle
Mirror Foundation account
- Bank: The Siam Commercial Bank PCL
- Branch: Chiang Rai 0507
- A/C Name: The Mirror Foundation
- A/C No.: 507-401974-8
- SWIFT code: SICOTHBK
Items - we accept all sorts of donated goods, which are either utilised by our team, or checked and then sold on at a low price to local villagers (profits going straight back into the foundation's fund)
Items range from: clothing; computers; TVs; washing machines; refrigerators; electrical tools; toys; books; and much more
The Mirror Foundation
- 241 Moo 1, Ban Huay Khom
- T. Mae Yao
- Amphur Mueang
- Chiang Rai 57100
Please note that we cannot make any extra customs duty payments, or outstanding shipping costs.